Thursday, February 13, 2014

Just a Shilling a New Freebie Store in Wessex

I spent a little time during this past week scouring the metaverse for some items to use in our new Medieval sim, Wessex. 

If you are like me, you love going to new places and scoring some freebies along the way. Somehow, it makes all that hypergridding, with occasional crashes and sim sliding, worth it!  Hehe.  So I promise to not disappoint.

I was able to pick up a few choice items for Wessex, namely, some period clothing and some little household items.... a few candles, and kitchen ware. I know that Doc has a huge store of period items so we will be eventually adding more as our Tudor regions expand . I even will be making a few things.. first up,  I have added a cute little butcher block and some pots and pans..

We present, for your freebie pleasure --


"Just a Shilling" a Medieval Freebie Store.




Below:  A view over the kissing bridge. One of the most romantic places to hang out in our sims.


Across the bridge is a beautiful little shop, I fancy it could be a great cobbler shop, what say you?

   

 Down in the village find Just a Shilling  - copy everything, even this gorgeous ride-able horse...(copy into inventory, and then wear, adjust to fit. He even gallups!)
  

 Inside the shop you can score some period accoutrements as well as some household items, and more coming soon. 


If you have the inkling to sell some of your wares, we have a few really cozy shops availble in Wessex. Just im me and we will set you up as a merchant.

No comments:

Post a Comment