Monday, August 25, 2014

Heritage Estates Now with More Room (Varregions) !

I am very pleased to let you all know that we are expanding our horizons... in the form of varregions!
For months I have been dreaming of having more than a single region for sailing and flying sports. Now, I am pleased to announce we have them both!

We are developing a region called Heritage Ocean which will be specifically for sailing so here is a few photos of the 1024x 1024 region....

Small area of the Heritage Ocean Marina... many slips for all to dock their boats, ships, whatever.



Windlight settings "An Incuregent Truth" and "Placida Bright" view of the orginal Yacht Club


A sailboat bobs placidly in the water
 



Slate patio, wrought iron fencing, large swimmable pool and a well appointed seating area.  This home also overlooks the ocean sim edge.
Also up, a friend of mine, Burke, is developing the Heritage Regional Airport ... a semi industrial sim which will have plenty of room to fly. What to be done with the rest of the region? Maybe residential, maybe farmland... I love the idea of flying over geometric farms.... yea I am liking that idea...

.
Lastly, the Heritage54 Yacht club will be a mirror to the Heritage Ocean Yacht club, and I will have a convenient teleport to take you from H54 to the new sailing region. Here I am sitting on the deck, wondering just what kind of teleport system will be appropriate for the yacht club?  How about life raft...?  I am thinking... :)

As Doc is currently master building in another Lost Paradise project, I am flying almost solo with these idea.. so I hope it comes out okay...




No comments:

Post a Comment