Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What’s been happening Heritage Estates August 2014



I admit it, the last few weeks have been relatively quiet in Heritage. What with a few immediate things I needed to take care of and the inevitable summer holidays, the traffic in our areas have been light.


But that does not mean vacant at all.
I have been working on rigging some mesh clothing for our members and hopefully will soon be offering them.   I am not an expert on it but I have to admit that I am happy to be walking around in clothes that is not melded to my body.... lol.



A new store, Meshedup Hair, in Heritage Plaza is already offering some Mesh hair for both men and women. I hope to accompany that store with another for clothing.Several styles of mesh hair available now for the price of free.

 

I am pretty sure you will like the region RIverwalk… a nature preserve/botanical park, and we have added a little sailboat ride that swings you around the region.  http://lpgrid.com:8002:Heritage50  



A sunset sailboat ride around the Botanical Park, "Riverwalk"




 
The light commercial, sort of residential,  sort of post-  Apocalyptic region Westhorpe in Heritage Estates Lost Paradise


 I am in the process with a new member of developing a regional airport for Heritage Estates… more to come soon…   He is doing the creative work and in just a few short days it has been developed to this already!



New Member Burke Millar is hard at work creating the Heritage Regional Airport. It is great!
possible new stores in Heritage 54, our Dance Club venue.  Please check out our Affiliate Vendor program here...  

We have welcomed some new tenants to Bramford, our residential region….   All in all the last week has been really jam packed with enthusiasm … 

No comments:

Post a Comment