Monday, January 27, 2014

Celestial Dreams opens in Heritage Plaza

I remember fondly my first store in Second Life, (as mentioned in the my first post).  It was a beautiful, simple store that I sublet from Eye Candi.  As I developed more products, I even had a wall removed and ended up renting a double sized store. It was so much fun, and I learned a lot.

Transport to now, I am no longer developing on Second Life, and I have spent the last year working on Commonwealth,  and now Heritage.

All the time in the back of my head thinking I wanted to get back to creating jewelry and clothing, maybe even shoes?  We'll see.

My baby step in all of this is taking the plunge and opening a store in Heritage Plaza...  so far I have racks of hair, skins, and panels of clothing.   

It is not always easy to import your SL work to OS (I am still working on it).  What I was able to glean so far, as well as new items, I have in my shop. I will be adding some hand made eyes and a few pieces of furniture I have made.  Click all, its all copyable.. and it's all free.

Hugz :)


Here I am standing in front of my new store

Left hand of store currently features hair, avatars and clothes


Right Hand of Store is Art by Viola.  All furniture is copyable.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment